Friday, April 20, 2012

Neons and Neutrals

Neons and neutrals are currently my favorite color combination. It looks so fresh and it doesn't come off as obnoxious as neons sometimes can. This past weekend I did my sister's and my nails in two different neon and neutral color combos.

On my nails I have: OPI My Pointe Exactly (a BEAUTIFUL grey jelly from the NYC Ballet collection) and Julep Hayden (a neon peach)



 Two toned french manis are 10x better than regular a regular french...Just my opinion!



 
On my sisters nails (the bottom hand): Essie Jazz and China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy (the perfect neon pink!)




Hope you enjoy our neon and neutrals! I would love to see what you come up with! :D

1 comment:

  1. This is very cute! Also, I want to let you know I am nominating you for the Versatile Bloggers Award. I couldn't find your contact info so I'm posting here. If you click my name it will bring you to my blog so you can find out more about this award.

    ReplyDelete