Friday, July 27, 2012

Olympic Manicure!!!

I don't know about you but I LOVE the Olympics! 
I really don't think anything makes me feel more patriotic. :P I couldn't resist doing a festive olympic manicure! I'll be tuning in to watch the Opening Ceremony tonight ...and my nails are ready for it!

This was a fun (but really hard!) manicure to do!

Yes, I hand painted those teeny little rings...what was I thinking??? :P

London 2012!!!


Just so happens that I used a Nails Inc. LONDON polish (Baker Street) for this manicure. :P
Are you all as excited for the games as I am?! Will you be doing an olympic mani for the occasion? I wanna see!

Have fun,
Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog through Julep! You are really talented!! I wish I had perfectly manicured hands like you. What's your secret! lol

    Samantha
    nailartcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete