Monday, July 16, 2012

Easter in July!

I've really been into pastels lately and really love the color combo on this tape manicure!
I used some classic pastel polishes from my stash and a new one that is out in a recent summer collection.
Here's what I used:
Essie Lilacism (my favorite lilac polish!)
Orly Cotton Candy 
China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint
Essie Bikini So Teeny (From the Essie 2012 summer collection...love the name!)

 The colors looks so clean and fresh together! I got so many compliments on this mani!

...and now...the elusive right hand! hahaha
So, what do you think? Are you as into the pastel as I have been recently?

Hope you are all enjoying your summer! It's been a hot one!!! Even more reason to stay inside and give yourself  a manicure! ;)
Stay cool,
Lindsay

P.S. I've had a request to do some tutorials. Are there any particular manicures YOU would like to see a tutorial of? Please comment and let me know! :D

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see a video of the progress...or an in person class...which ever you would prefer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! I think I will make them video tutorials! Thanks, Rachel!

      Delete